Unlike the highly diverse Players, all villagers have the same basic appearance: tall, robe-wearing humans with long heads, green (or red) eyes, a large, pink mouth, a large nose, and a long unibrow stretching across the tops of their eyes. They bear a strong resemblance to witches.
Villagers typically dwell in villages, and are rarely seen outside of those locations. Moreover, they have a compelling lust for emeralds and will typically go to any measure to obtain even the slightest amount. Pink Sheep and The Villager Boss are their leaders, with the former being in charge of every emerald they collect. Typically, Villagers appear incredibly stupid and incompetent, but are later revealed to be highly organized and strategic, and have done various things with this arsenal, such as kidnapping Notch in If Notch was Kidnapped by Villagers, making food rare in If Food was Rare, and various other things.
- The Villager Boss
- The Cleric
- The Villager (To Grief or Not to Grief)
- The Ugly Nurse (Possibly)
- Steve (If Villagers and Players Switched Places)
- Notch (If Villagers and Players Switched Places)
- Everyone (If Everyone Turned into a Villager)
- Killer Villagers
- Villager2140093 (formerly)
- Mark (formerly)
- Villager (Why Villagers Arms are Connected)
- Villager (If Villagers Took Over Minecraft)
- Villager 65127629
- Though Villagers hate Diamonds in some modern ExplodingTNT videos, one of them owns a Diamond Golem in If Iron Golems had Feelings.
- Villagers are often refered to as "squidwards" by some players, due to their long nose.
- In fact, Squidward is a retextured Villager.
- Villagers are often seen abused by players and hostile mobs in ExplodingTNT's videos, but they seem to be ambitious and hope for better lives.